GREEN ACRES RANCH - HORSE-BACK RIDING FOR MOST AGES
Stay in Touch!
Stay in Touch!
Something on your mind? If you have questions or comments, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also call/text us @ 219-776-8787 and make your appointment for Horseback riding lessons, Hay Rides, Horse Driving Lessons, Trail Rides, Bon Fire, Camps, Afterschool Programs, etc.
- A Yahoo Local user 05/10/13 We have a horse boarded there for many years now and I am very happy with their service. My horses dropped weight at the previous barn and now they have gained their weight back and they look good and are overall healthy. The staff are very helpful and friendly. When I go out to the barn there, it is a good getaway. I am able to wind down from my busy schedule all week and enjoy my horse. They have lessons and help with my horse as well. My two children love the lessons. The owners are very nice and want to make sure we have what we need. Nice indoor arena to ride in and a nice outdoor arena with pretty pastures. It exceeds my expectations.We would recomend you to plan to go there, if you like horses. They have alot to offer including Birthday Parties I am very happy there. Love It, Sue
- Molly Mahoney — 5 starGreen acres ranch is the best place to ride and great people
- Angel Backe -5star wrote on GREEN ACRES RANCH's timeline.My girls and I had a wonderful time at your stables yesterday. Rayshaun was wonderful and we hope to be back soon !
- Jennifer Bosvay Brown 5-star wrote on GREEN ACRES RANCH's timeline.Thank you for the beautiful basket that you donated to our Strollathon! Lots of great goodies in there! We really appreciate it! :)
- Samantha Bieniak 5-star wrote on GREEN ACRES RANCH's timeline.I absolutely love going to the horse stables on the weekend with my mom Angel Backe and my sister Jessica Bieniak. I really love horses a lot. I absolutely love the animals. It's awesome.